Welcome to Iberostar Quetzal
Iberostar Quetzal - All Inclusive - Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel, located right on the beach, is a tribute to the Mayan culture. This 5-star All-Inclusive hotel combines traditional culture with luxury, creating an ideal place for a family vacation. The extensive Mayan heritage of the area of Playa del Carmen, on the Riviera Maya, provides guests an enjoyable vacation while being immersed in a unique world unknown to most.
- The best beaches. One of the privileges the IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel offers is its proximity to the sandy beaches and clear waters of the Yucatan Peninsula and in particular at Playa del Carmen. A few minutes’ walk is all it takes to relax on the sand and enjoy a relaxing holiday.
- Inspired by the Mayans. Few have the opportunity to feel like they’re part of an archaeological exhibition and delve into the Mayan ruins that are found within the hotel. The construction has been very faithful to the Mayan culture, from the architecture, which has maintained the traditional palm leaf roofs to the stone statues depicting different characters and magical stories.
- Sports, relaxation and fun for all. The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel offers many activities to choose from. The whole family will enjoy playing sports and the youngest of the family will love Lucy’s Club. Vacations are always a good time to relax and allow yourself to be pampered: the hotel's spa is the place to find that calm and get a massage, among other things. To cap off the day, every night the hotel is filled with the lights and colors from its live performances.
The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel is situated only 5 minutes drive from downtown Playa del Carmen, on the Riviera Maya. This Mexican town, whose economy was based on fishing, has in recent years become one of the favorite destinations in the Mexican Caribbean area.
- Playa del Carmen. This city offers something for all tastes, its spectacular beaches, its famous Fifth Avenue that attracts thousands with its shops and restaurants, and its vibrant nightlife, all which make it irresistible.
- Enviable location. Also for those who feel up to exploring other parts of the Yucatan Peninsula, Playa del Carmen is very near equally attractive destinations like Cozumel, Tulum and Puerto Morelos. It is also very close to Cancun International Airport.
The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel is designed for the whole family to enjoy: parents, teens and children. Therefore, the hotel offers a wide range of activities throughout the day so that guests can relax and enjoy themselves.
The youngest have their own place
The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel offers a Mini-Club for the children of the family. At Lucy’s Club fun is guaranteed, kids can watch movies, read or draw while making new friends to play with.
Parents also have fun
There is a wide and varied program of activities at the IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel. The hotel offers entertaining sports activities and at night there’s a delightful schedule of live music performances.
There is also time to relax
A massage, a facial treatment, a relaxing bath in a jacuzzi or Turkish bath are among the services offered by the spa. In addition, for an even more rewarding experience, two palapas were built on the beach in 2009 where guests can receive massages.
No need to leave the hotel
The hotel facilities are equipped for sports like aerobics, cycling, beach volleyball, gymnastics, table tennis and tennis. It also has a gym equipped with everything you need. Water lovers can do water aerobics, go catamaran sailing and windsurfing.
For the more adventurous
For an additional fee, the hotel also offers the possibility to enjoy the beaches and crystal clear Caribbean waters, diving or waterskiing. Within the resort facilities there is a CDC Padi GOLD Palm Diving Center resort run by Dressel Divers International.
Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the IBEROSTAR Playa Paraiso Hotel Golf Club, located a few miles from the IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel where they can practice their best swing.
Complete All-Inclusive Details
What does the All-Inclusive IBEROSTAR Quetzal Hotel include?
- Dining at specialty restaurants and buffets.
- Drinks at all bars and nightclubs.
- Juices, soft drinks, domestic and international alcoholic beverages.
- Room service from 11:00am to 11:00pm with a set menu.
- Minibar in room
- Use of deck chairs and beach and pool towels
- Non-motorized aquatic sports (sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling)
- Daily activities and evening shows
- Free safe
- Miniclub for children
- Concierge Service